Wednesday, July 7

Trumbull County Fair

Visited: July 3

My fifth fair visit was at the Trumbull County Fair in Cortland, Ohio. Rich, the Senior Fair Board President, showed me around the fair. While I was there, I saw one of the most unique things. Most fairs, that I am aware of, do not keep the cat projects at the fair all week... The Trumbull County Fair does! These cats were living in luxury! They were in 3 story "houses" and decorated in different themes! The inside of the houses had plush pillows and toys, too! Rich treated me to a tasty milkshake from the "Dairy Bar". This stand was run by the fair's dairy committee. There was lots of entertainment to be found at the fair. The fair had three separate stages located on the fairgrounds, where events were going on almost constantly. The fair also has helicopter rides, which I think is pretty cool! I also enjoyed meeting the Trumbull County Jr. Fair Queen and King. Congratulations to Jenna and Tom!

OFMA Convention 2010